Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Styling scene hair?

I love scene hair, but I live in california, so during the summer it gets really hot and my hairspray sort of melts. so does anyone know how to style it so that it stays up all day? or what products to use? and I dont care what you think about scene hair, Im not a scene kid, I just really love giant hair styles.



Styling scene hair?

Actually I have that wax that the person mentions, and it's okay but it gets your hair all greasy looking and it feels disgusting, so i don't really like it.



What I use is bed head hairspray, i know you said your hairspray melts or so but i live in california also and that brand of hairspray works really well.



I also use the bed head manipulator! it sorta basically stays in your hair all day, and it holds it up also.



It's kinda expensive, but it's worth it!



good luck :)



Styling scene hair?

wax products by paul mitchell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting