Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Styling Question!!!Hellp!!?

I have fairly straight hair naturally. If I dry my hair with a diffuser using a lil bit of curling moose, how long will it last? how can I get it to last longer? please dont suggest a hair sraightner or anything like that becuz i dont want to use anything harsher than a diffuser on my hair. Thanks sooo much to whoever answer!



Hair Styling Question!!!Hellp!!?

My hair doesn't hold curls or style either. I've tried the curling mousse--to no avail. You could get a curly perm, or just learn to embrace your straight hair. According to my friends with natural curls, they would kill for my straight hair. Good Luck!!



Hair Styling Question!!!Hellp!!?

ive found curling products (like gel and mousse) dont really work. to get some curl u should try hotsticks. u can buy a set at walmart for about 15 dollars and they are awesome! if u use lots of hairspray (i use rave) and about 1-2 day old dirty hair (dirty hair works best with these) the curls should last all day and then some. oh and hotsticks shouldnt be any worse than a diffuser :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting