Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

Ok, after I wash my hair at night, with the right products, it looks pretty good, not really straight, but with a slight of wavy lines.



I go to bed, in the morning, it gets all messy and wavy ish curly.



Is there anyways or techniques I can use to fix this and turn it straight or not have to spend an hour each morning trying to style it into straight hair?



Most people with naturally soft and straight hair can just brush it a few times and it turns back normal.



But I have to spend 30 minutes using water to style it. After 15 minutes or when it dries it gets all puffy and frizzy again. But this is my only way of straightening it and gettin it into style (I don't use a hair straightener, don't recommend that to me)



Any ideas? I have tried braiding it at night but that doesn't seem to work much..



Help



Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

Maybe try using a gel? Put it in your hair at night when it is wet. It won't be hard when it dries but it will keep everything in place.



i would definitely recommend some frizz stuff. Anything by John Frieda can help with that!



good luck..i know it sucks to do that stuff in the morning!



Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

do wat ever u do with it in th emornig instead of at night!!!



Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

take a shower in the morning and just scrunch it, thats fast and simple



Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

Sorry you have to do your hair in the morning! hate to say it but I have to do that with my curly hair eveyday if I want it to look it's best. If not I can get away with a day or two of not so perfect hair



Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

sleep w/ a silk scarf on ur head and or sleep with it in a braid



loose but not tight it will make it curly



Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

braiding only makes it worse



i use a straightener, but i didn't always, so heres what u can do:



-You could fation some sort of bag (kinda durable) just big enouph to contain ur ponytail, and put it in and secure it (hair tie)



-If you have short hair, wear a beanie



-A shampoo that sort of straitens hair, but not all the way, still giving it that "slightly wavy" look



i've asked similar questions w/out prevail, what worked for me is experimentation, and some changes to my schedule. As in waking up earlier and doing ur hair then.



Styling Hair in the Morning... ugh?

good question! Welcome to the real world. You're hair will never look amazing if you don't take time with it. End of story. If you shower at night and sleep on it, you will rarely get the results you want with your hair. The only way to change your style is to change your routine. Sorry charlie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting