Saturday, November 28, 2009

What styling products work best for my hair?

Its frizzy, yet reallly oily and really curly. I don't blow dry because it frizzes and damages my hair because I already straighten it. It knots up in the shower and is basically a rats nest. I use that hairapy stuff, the purple bottle so it helps straighten it, but I havn't really seen the difference, what works for ya'll?



What styling products work best for my hair?

I have the straighten-up shampoo from Sunsilk too! I only have this shampoo soo i don't know how well it works with the conditioner but with just the shampoo you have to use like half the bottle to get it just a littl bit straighter! I have really curly hair too and I use this leave in conditioner called Infusum 23 Frizz controler for curly hair! It works really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting