Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair style help: layering?!?

I am going to the hairdresser tomorrow and I need advice as to what i should do with my hair. I have a round face, prominant nose, and really thick (LOTS of it) long (down to the middle of my back) hair. It is always tangly, a mess, and hard to manage. I want to keep it long, but just add more style to it. I am thinking of layering it... any advice?



what style would be good?



how many inches should i get layered?



(I want it to be layered enough so it has some style and it is easier to manage (it always gets tangly) but i dont want it layered TOO much because then it might get poofy and fly everywhere.)



Hair style help: layering?!?

If your hair is to the middle of your back, try having it layered about to your shoulders. Maybe ask them to thin your hair out a little too. I think that would be just enough to help it be more manageable for you!



Hair style help: layering?!?

get long layers and bangs



also, thin out your hair, thick hair definately curls a lot



bangs just makes the face prettier :D



Hair style help: layering?!?

Shave it all off your too picky. God bless Flowers and Butterflies



Hair style help: layering?!?

hey a good thing to do is to add bangs and have them gradually get longer to frame your face, in a kinda curved line that starts by your eyebrows and goes around to the back of your head and reveals longer layers underneath- it's super cute and ultra mod! (Length, layer w/ bangs= eyebrow to chin length, other layer= shoulder length)



Another cute thing is the A-line. it's a really high cut in the back of your head that gradually gets longer up to the front of your head, it's great if you have really thick hair in the back.



Both of these require minimal maintenance as they are naturally shaped, especially if you have natural volume.



Hope this helps ;)



Hair style help: layering?!?

I have the same promblem chick so dont worry...i got mine thinned and layered...i have bangs, my hair is cut along my face (u no) and yeah...it does get poofy when u layer it too much cause that is what i did to mine but w/e get it a couple of inches



if u wear it in a pony you shoudl get it thinned alot and layered and it will feel realy light...trust me



http://www.movie-gazette.com/directory/d...



go to that website and u should get it like that but not so thin



GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting