Friday, November 27, 2009

Hair Styling Advice? ;)?

I am awful when it comes to styling my hair. Anyone got any good advice or websites I can go to? (perferably with pictures).



Hair Styling Advice? ;)?

First off, find a great stylist! Be picky! I too have very fine/thin hair.. it depends on the shape of your face as well.. many factors, me as an example, I have a round face so my hair is better about chin length or a little longer but no longer than my shoulders. There are a lot of factors, I have to use a lot of product in my hair in order for the style to stay throughout the day.. my kids both have thick curly hair which they hate.. lol we always want what we dont have. anyway, check out this site it gives good info, then if you dont already have a great stylist do a google search of salons in your area.. good luck..



Hair Styling Advice? ;)?

http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/showth...



have tons of ideas ^___^



yepp yepp



Hair Styling Advice? ;)?

When it's wet put volumizing spray on it, blow dry it. Part it to the side and leave it like that or, curl/straighten it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting