Friday, November 27, 2009

Just cut my hair short, any tips for styling?

i've been wearing my hair long for the past three years, long as in down to the middle of my back



i just cut my hair to below my shoulders but before my breasts. and it's layered on the bottom and i have long bangs w/ a side part.



i'm really not used to having hair this short. does anyone have any tips for hair styles, or ways to change the texture (straight, wavy, curls, etc.)?



oh, also, my hair's thin so any ideas for more volume?



Just cut my hair short, any tips for styling?

you can do a lot with that type of hair. I'm also getting use to short bladed cut hair too like japanese style. I've had mine long for the past 25 years and decided to make something different.



Anyway one way is to clip it in layers and use a 1" ceramic iron hair curler. Just curl 2 inches of your ends and you will have awesome soft curls and leave your bangs parted to one side. Another way is to straighten your hair with a ceramic hair straightener and have your bangs parted to one side. And hair pray your curls right after.



Use these shampoos. Paul Mitchell sleek and smooth. This shampoo will make your hair unfrizzy and unpoofy and really really soft. Also use a garnier fructis sleek and shine serum. After you straighten your hair is when you put the serum. Have fun it's really fun.



To get more volume blow dry your hair and on the roots of your hair massage a little bit of muosse.



Just cut my hair short, any tips for styling?

For more volume get Sunsilk Volume Shampoo and for styling tips get some gel and make sure your hair is a little damp and put gel in it and crunch your hair with your fingers and its a loose wavy way and its really easy.



Just cut my hair short, any tips for styling?

A nice talk and chill place i've ever seem http://talk.mybuny.com/ so don't miss out!! join today



Just cut my hair short, any tips for styling?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Short hairstyle tips-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting