Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hair Style & Colour help!?

I am naturally ginger but have been dying my hair for almost 2 years now. I started off going red ( LIVE red passion) on top and black underneath. But after a while the red still wouldn't go the red color i wanted so i got bored and dyed my hair dark brown. The style i have had in my hair has been a side part with a side fringe cut in. My hair is quite long. Now i am bored and i am thinking about dying my hair black all over and getting my eyebrows tinted to match. Maybe get a few strips of blonde added. My style is quite alternative so could you suggest any styles i should go for or have any pictures that may inspire me?



Hair Style %26amp; Colour help!?

You should get white blond in your fringe and dye the rest jet black. Maybe cut it a little bit.



But don't dye your eyebrows!!! It's really ugly! I'm blond and use to dye my hair black, so you could tell by my eyebrows, so I just wore eye make up on it. And you can't tell the difference, there are pencils for eyebrows, just find the closest color, and at least you can change your eyebrows every time your change your hair color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting