Thursday, June 17, 2010

What's the hair styling term for this?

What do they call it when someone uses a razor to thin out the front hair for a feather look?



What's the hair styling term for this?

Razoring. I do it myself =]



What's the hair styling term for this?

texurizing, but be careful. If you are getting a short hair style, make sure to tell the stylist that you do not want it to look punky, or sticking up in anyway. (unless you do) tell them you want it to have volume and texure.



What's the hair styling term for this?

Hmm I never heard of that! When I straighten my hair I sometimes like the feathered out look myself but I just get lots of layers on the side and feather it out with a flat iron.



What's the hair styling term for this?

well when im at the hairdressers i ask them to thin it out...



What's the hair styling term for this?

depends on what exactly is being done. hair can be texturized, thinned and cut with a razor. what you are talking about would be texturizing. make sure you tell the stylist not to get too close to the scalp or too close to the hairline. he or she should already know this but you'd be surprised. 1/2 inch away from each.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting