Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Help? Styling Issue...?

I'm not sure how to style my hair right now...



im going out for a little tonight, and i have until 6:15 to be ready



my friend and i go to this youth group thing every wednesday and there are adorable guys there and not to mention my ex-boyfriend



below are my hair details and pictures



http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj54/...



thats what i look like today, dont mind the zit on my chin :(



thats how long my hair is... another inch longer maybe. i look stupid, dont laugh. lol.



http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj54/...



thats a close up of the color... ignore the glare.



its my natural hair color...



so the details are...



Brown Hair



long... about 2 inches away from my elbow



not very thick... easy to straighten and curling takes a little time



i have... a straightener up to 210 degrees, curlers, hair dryer, a few brushes, scrunchies and hair clips and stuff..



what should i do?



i can wet it a little, but no time to shower. HELP



Hair Help? Styling Issue...?

I think you should maybe if you can scrunch your hair. go in the shower and then dont do anything but take gel and scrunch it if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting