Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mousse/Hair Styling Products for Fine wavy hair!?

I have fine hair but a LOT OF IT! And its wavy, not like curly wavy but it like floofs out here and there. I was wondering what I should do to get beachy waves in my hair like should I use mousse? If so what brand works well?



Thank you!



Mousse/Hair Styling Products for Fine wavy hair!?

I heard that some hairstylists put ocean water in a spray bottle any spritz on to hair to make beachy waves. If you don't live near an ocean you can use this product from folica.com called Sedu Beach Beauty Sea Salt Spray.



Mousse/Hair Styling Products for Fine wavy hair!?

I, too have a lot of fine hair, but not so wavy. I love the Sunsilk, Anti-Flat weightless volumizing cream. It smells nice and doesn't leave your hair greasy. Good luck.



Mousse/Hair Styling Products for Fine wavy hair!?

I'm not really sure, but it sounds like you already have waves but it may be frizzy? If so, you should get a (shine?) serum or gloss to cut down on the frizziness. I hear Paul Mitchell's Super Skinny Serum works well. I personally use something called Porcelain, I think. Also, Sunsilk Frizz Ease works well on stoping frizz also and it may help your waves (it defines my curls).



I hope this helps. If not, hopefully someone has good tips! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting