Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair Styles HELP PLEASE??

OKay so my Homecoming Dance in on saturday and i have no idea on what to do with my hair im wearing a red halter top dress.... im not that good with styling my hair can you guy give me some ideas on an easy hairdo...



My hair is very curly and is cut in layers ... i usually just straighten is but i think thats too plain.... help me please



Hair Styles HELP PLEASE??

Have it like your avatars



Hair Styles HELP PLEASE??

Hey,



I have naturally curly hair and yesturday i decided to do something diffrent so i kept it curly and just really bungged it up like a scruffy bun just quite high and put a cute red polka dot head band in with a little bow on it, i got sooo many compliments it also made em look older, it looks sexy to, try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting