Sunday, June 20, 2010

What are some alternatives to gel for styling hair?

I've always used hair gel for my hair...I don't necessarily want to style it, it's just that my hair is very thick and just...poofy looking. So I use gel to keep it looking sleek. I just don't really like using gel because it makes my hair look wet and it feels hard and that bothers me...like nobody can touch my hair with gel in it. And then I have to wash it out before I go to sleep or it feels gross.



So any other alternatives to hair gel? I just don't want my hair looking all frizzy (it's completely straight, no waves or curls).



What are some alternatives to gel for styling hair?

I think water is the best hair styler. You get your natural hair color and no glossiness and/or sticky/hard crap in your hair.



What are some alternatives to gel for styling hair?

There a SO MANY alternatives to gel, but one could only speculate which one would be the best one for you. The best person to ask is your hairdresser. They can recommend the right product for you based on your desired results and texture of your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting