Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hair color and style for ASIAN girls?

what hair color/highlights looks good on asian girls, such as indian. Which hair style? I have straight long hair. and they are so boring . I tired to curle them but never worked. I want to change my hair color and hair style too. its too boring and makes me look boring. I want some thing that would make me look hot and won't be too hassel to take care of. I have had layer hair cut before and then back to straight hair style. i always do the same thing with my hair. Can some one gorgeous looking help me out, heehe, can you guys plz reply with some pictures. THANX



Hair color and style for ASIAN girls?

Add layers for volume and movement.



Don't go any lighter than a golden blonde highlight, or it will look like grey hair from a distance.



Lighten your hair color but only two or three shades lighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting