Thursday, June 17, 2010

Dry hair after styling! help!?

Hi all! I have curly long hair, almost wavy, looks nice and moisturised if i dont touch it, but if i dare to style it (blow dry, brush, straightening iron etcetc) it gets really dry almost like an afro... I dont know what to do. any sugestions on products? i wish i could blow dry it to make it nice and pretty but still have a nice moisturized looking... help please? 10 points to the best answer. thank you all



Dry hair after styling! help!?

Try some Biosilk silk therapy serum. It will leave your hair feeling smooth and controllable. It really is a great product for moisturizing hair and controlling frizzies.



Dry hair after styling! help!?

products are key! i also have curly hair but like to wear it straight. i found dove and tre semme have really great shampoos to avoid getting split ends and adding moisture to your hair (and they smell so nice!) but before you blow dry you should definitely get a thermal heat protector i use either dove's intense damage therapy heat shield styling spray or got2be's blow dry lotion and it definitely helps. you'll be able to see a difference. plus it keeps your hair healthy %26amp; shiny. good luck to you :]



Dry hair after styling! help!?

One suggestion is John Frieda's Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection. It really makes hair soft and amazingly shiny. And no fizz!



My other suggestion is Ojon Hair Restoration Treatment. About a month ago, I highlighted my hair and it left it like highlighted straw! I used the Ojon and I was truly shocked and amazed by the results! My hair was like silk. So shiny and well behaved. The once dried up ends had become healthy and conditioned. I couldn't stop touching it. It was like having a new hair style and I just wanted to play with it! Even my hubby noticed and that's a hard thing to do. It comes in a little brown jar and a pamphlet that tells you the many ways to use it. You can use a little and leave it in for that really shiny moisturized look or you can rinse it out like I did. I left it on for an hour first. And yes it costs more then drugstore brands but man, it is worth every penny! Plus a jar lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product. I don't usually get this excited about hair products but this stuff is magic! You can get it at sephora, drugstore.com, QVC, and ojon.com.



I really hope you try it. It truly is amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting