Sunday, June 20, 2010

Question about hair styling?

My hair has gotten to about the length I want it (about chin length all the way around), and I'm just wondering how to easily give it a "crunchy, always wet" look. One of my friends suggested "Wet Gel," but from what I've read that looks basically the same as Pomade. Any tips?



Question about hair styling?

I've never heard of "Wet" Gel, but using a Gel or a Spray Gel would give you a crunchy effect.



Your hair may do the same thing with a pomade but pomade doesn't really "dry" like a gel does, it remains pliable... so if you use a pomade you'll want to use a hairspray on top of it to give you a more wet look.



But gels are better for what you are looking for. I'm a big fan of spray gels myself cuz it's just easier to apply than a traditional gel, cuz then you don't get gloppy spots, you can apply it more evenly.



A tip... once your hair is styled, keep your fingers out of it... especially once the gel is dry, cuz touching it/running your fingers through your hair will kind of break up the gel and your hair will lose that wet crunchy look.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting