Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair styling trouble!?

I wash my hair every morning with Suave daily clarifying shampoo and then I blow dry it. Sometimes I straighten it but either way it becomes stringy and flips out in at least 30 minutes!! I also have trouble with oily hair so I try not to put too many products in it. Please help.



Hair styling trouble!?

I would advise you to get a professional shampoo/conditioner. I like L'anza(the one for volume), Biologe makes a good one if $ is a problem. Try Normailzine shampoo and Detangling Solution. It is a nice light conditioner that won't way your hair down. You would then want to use a heat protecting product, Silky Smooth Moisture Serum by S Factor(tigi) is good. just make sure your not putting it on your roots, this will make your hair oily. You need to protect your hair from heat damage. When you drying your hair ideally you want to round brush to get good volume but if that is too hard try a hot air styler. It is a blow dryer that is kinda in the shape of a curling iron and it comes with different attachments. If you have more questions you can email me directly.



Hair styling trouble!?

okay well first of all, drop the suave. suave is terrible, cheap, crappy shampoo. buy something professional and expensive. also, clarifying shampoo might not be your best bet if it's making your hair look like that. try a shampoo for oily hair. also, when you blow dry it, make sure you use a round brush and brush the hair that you are drying. don't just flip your head over and blow dry everything cuz that will give you a crazy stringy, frizzy, afro thing. also, products are more likely to help hide the oily problem rather than not putting anything in it at all. don't use products when you straighten your hair..not to mention, straightening your hair if it's naturally greasy, isn't a good idea, since hair always gets greasier if it's straight. try scrunching your hair when it's wet with mousse and/or gel and hairspray when you get out of the shower, rather than blow drying it.



Hair styling trouble!?

2 words: Hairspray.



I deal with the same problem. I just take small sections of my hair (After I strighten it) and spray at least one pump of spray on it. That does the trick. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
php web hosting